The Last Blade 2/FAQ
How do I select EX mode?
- Select any fighter.
- Highlight Speed and press C 6 times.
- Go to Power and press B 3 times.
- Return to Speed and press C 4 times.
You have to do this in the span of 4 seconds
- Highlight Kaede and press C 10 times.
- Press B 5 times.
- Press C 4 times, if you did this correctly you'll hear a sound bite.
- Press A to select Kouryu.
- Only works in AES
- Highlight Kaede and press C 9 times.
- Press B 1 time.
- Press C 4 times, if you did this correctly you'll hear a sound byte.
- Press A to select O. Kaede.
- Highlight Akari and press C 8 times.
- Press B 9 times.
- Wait a second.
- Press C 1 time, if you did this correctly you'll hear a sound byte.
- Press A to select Hagure.
Hagure Hitogata is a transforming paper doll of Akari's. Playing this character means you have mirror matches, matching your character and skill type (Power, Speed, EX).
- Highlight Shigen and press C 5 times.
- Press B 10 times.
- Press C 2 times, if you did this correctly you'll hear a sound byte.
- Press A to select Kotetsu.
Kotetsu is Shigen's adoptive daughter. When you select Kotetsu through the code, you still fight as Shigen, just with different elements to Shigen's story mode, including a new intro.
How to read Framedata
The framedata for normals works as following
- The move's input. If you can't read it please read Controls if you can't make them out.
- Damage is pretty self explanatory, P is for power and S for speed, The number on the left (In this case, 13) Means how much damage it deals on hit. The number on the right, means how much damage it deals on block (Aka Chip Damage).
- Startup is how many frames before your move will come out.
- Active is how many frames your damage hitboxes will be active, and hit the opponent.
- Recovery means how many frames you'll take to finish the attack animation after your active frames end.
- State indicates how/where your opp must be for you to use your move. For example, you can only do 3B's when the opp is on the ground. Otherwise you can use them normally (Any)
- Frame advantage is how long it takes for you to recover after your opponent makes contact with the move in question (left is on hit, right is on block assuming a perfect switch guard), +5 means you recover 5 frames earlier than they do.
- Meter gain indicates how much meter you gain by doing the move in question, on hit (On the left) and on block (on the right)
- Guard is how you should block the move, M stands for Mid, L for Lows and H for Highs.
- Cancel indicates if the move is cancellable or not, ○/○ means that it cancels on both hit and block, ×/× indicates that you can't cancel that move at all. △ Indicates that you only have a special type of cancel on that move (Usually BC).
- Tech indicates when you can tech the move. Air means an airtech (pressing D after getting hit in the air) and Ground means a groundtech, where you roll after hitting the ground.
- The move's description. Their usage also goes here.
- Flavor text
Frame data listed for speed normals is applicable to ex mode