From Dream Cancel Wiki
NOTE: Lin's normals are very fast and can combo into each other without being canceled into(cr.B,cr.C) and can reset his qcf+A/C without droping the combo.
- cl.A/B/C/D are cancel-able
- cl.C two hits
- Standing A cancel-able and good poke
- Standing D anti-air
- cr.A/B cancel-able
- cr.C two hits
- cr.D slow but far sweep
- Jumping D cross-up(character specific)
- Comes out slow and has a tilted(upward)hitbox.
Akuzan - b/f + C close
- Lin picks the opponent up by the neck and pierce it then briefly drops them. Throw leaves the opponent very close so be wary when fighting opponents with command grabs(Clark,Ralf,Daimon,Raimon,etc)
- Can be broken
Akuzan Ki - b/f + D close
- Lin picks the opponent up by the neck and pierce it and throws the opponent.
- Can be broken
- Hard knockdown
Benpatsuken - f + A
- Lin steps forward and crosses his arms while performing a shoulder rush. Benpatsuken is a really good command move. It has a nice forward hitbox, great MAX mode starter, comes out at decent speed, and is used in most of his BnB's.
Joudan Hakkyoku Ken Dakai - df + C
- Lin spreads his arms and smashes the ground. Joudan Hakkyoku Ken Dakai is Lins primary overhead. JHKD has a small hitbox, hard knockdown, and comes out slowly. Although this is Lins only direct overhead it should only be used rarely and in mix-ups.
Hiten Kyaku - hcb + B/D
- Lin jimps horizontally while kicking multiple time in mid air. Hiten Kyaku versions B/D are very different despite the similar move animation. B version comes out fast, unsafe on block, and its final hit(3 Hits) can hit an opponent while on the ground(OTG ok). D version starts slower, safe on block, and its final hit(4 Hits) is a launcher which allows him to perform resets or free extra damage by linking his dp.A/C.
Muei Kou Sa Shu - dp + A/C
- Lin swiftly strikes in a barrage of punches cutting through the opponent. Muei Kou Sa Shu has upper body invincibility, can be canceled into, and can be used as an anti-air.
Kasumi - qcb + A/C
- Lin removes his mask then spits out poison toward the opponent, C version releases a smog of poison that lingers in the air. Kasumi is a very good zoneing tool. A version is fast, can combo, and knocks the opponent away. C version is slow, its final hit wall bounce the opponent on counter hit, but cannot combo into.
Himou Kyaku - hcf + B/D
- Lin phasewalks through the field. Himou Kyaku is a very useful tool because it can punish projectiles by passing through them allowing Lin to swiftly and safely attack the opponent and escapes from corner pressure/rushdown. B version allows Lin to only go through half of the screen and D version allows him to go full screen. NOTE: A well timed attack can stop Lin while he is invisible but is very difficult due to Himou Kyaku's speed.
Tetsuzan-bu Rasatsu -qcf + A/C
- Lin thrusts his hand toward the opponent covered in poison.
- Rekka starter
- Primary BnB tool
- Fast poke
┣Tetsuzan-bu Nagi - hcb + A/C
- Lin alters the poison release in his has and thrust it upwards toward the opponent.
- Rekka mid
- Super Cancel-able
┗Tetsuzan-bu Hakei - f + A/C
- Lin transfers the poison into his previous arm and strikes hard with an palm thrust.
- Rekka end
Jyatotsuga - rdp + A/B/C/D
- Lin kneels and sticks his arm into the ground reappearing in a location dictated by A/B/C. Jyatotsuga is a good zoning tool because Lin can launch the opponent towards or away from him anywhere on the screen. His D version is a faint to bait a jump-in and anti-air or zone to build meter. Although it launches the opponent Lin cannot follow up with any SDM.
Ranbu Dokuga - qcb hcf + A/C
- Lin slides toward the opponent and then performs a chain of combos upon contact. Ranbu Dokuga has many options and a large variety of set-ups that allows it to be canceled into.
Yougou - hcf x 2 + B/D
- Lin phasewalks toward the opponent and appears behind them sliting their throat. Yougou is a unblockable SDM. Yougou can be evaded by jumping and due to its horrible recovery time Lin will be wide open. B version covers less distance than its D ver.
Ranbu Dokuga - qcb hcf + AC
- Lin slides faster towards the opponent and performs various chains of attacks and finishes by watching the poison aftershock take effect. All properties from his DM version are exactly the same.
Senju Rakan Satsu - d, d, d + AC
- Lin unleashes a onslaught of attacks ripping through the opponent. Senju Rakan Satsu can combo off of any attack Lin manages to connect. It has very fast start up and very long range. It is also useful to use when the opponent has 15% health or lower to chip them to death.
Hiada Ougi Dokushu Kou - hcb x 2 + AC
- Lin picks up the opponent then slowly moves his hand as it changes color then swiftly pierces them and throws them down. Hiada Ougi Dokushu Kou is a command grab and the only move in 2k2UM that poison the opponent. Poison stay active until the opponent health reach 10%, has poor damage for an HSDM(poison makes up for it), and can ccombo into.
- cr.B, cr.A, qcf+A/C,hcb+P,f+P
- cr.A, cr.A, qcf+A/C,hcb+P,f+P
- cr.B, cr.C(two hits), f+A, qcf+A/C,hcb+P,f+P
- cr.B, cr.C(two hits), f+A, hcb+B
- cr.C, f+A, dp+A/C
- cl.C, f+A, qcf+A,hcb+A, qcb hcf+A/C (qcb hcf+AC)
- cr.C(one hit), f+A, qcf+A,hcb+A, hcfx2+B/D
- cr.B, cr.C(one hit and BC run), cr.C, f+A, qcf+A,hcb+A, hcb+D, dp+A/C, qcf+A
Training Mode Video
>copy and paste here, http://mmcafe.com/nico.html
Discuss at Dream Cancel
Discuss at Orochinagi
|King of Fighters 2K2UM|
| Nameless · |
Kyo Kusanagi · Benimaru Nikaido · Goro Daimon · Iori Yagami · Mature · Vice · Terry Bogard · Andy Bogard · Joe Higashi
Ryo Sakazaki · Robert Garcia · Yuri Sakazaki · Athena Asamiya · Sie Kensou · Bao · Vanessa · Seth · Ramon · Leona Heidern · Ralf Jones
Clark Still · Yashiro Nanakase · Chris · Shermie · Orochi Yashiro · Orochi Shermie · Orochi Chris · K' · Maxima · Whip · Angel · Kula Diamond · Foxy · Kim Kaphwan · Chang Koehan · Choi Bounge · Jhun Hoon · Lin · Shingo Yabuki · Ryuji Yamazaki · Blue Mary · Billy Kane · Yuri Sakazaki · Heidern · Takuma Sakazaki · Chin Gentsai · Li Xiangfei · Hinako Shijou · May Lee · King · Mai Shiranui · Kasmui Todoh ·
Kusanagi · Kyo - 1 · Kyo - 2