Benimaru Nikaido (98UM)
Catch and Shoot - (close) f/b + C
Front Suplex - (close) f/b + D
Spinning Knee Drop - (mid air) f/d/b + C
Jackknife Kick - f + B
Flying Drill - (air) d + D
Raijinken - qcf + A/C (possible in the air)
- The A version hits in front of him, while the C version hits diagonally above him, both for 3 hits
- A version Doesn't knockdown
- C version launches opponents on hit, allows you any follow ups. But it wont hit ANY CROUCHER, even Chang. They can crouch and punish it easily.
- C version has high body invulnerability, makes it an amazing anti air.
- On block, the enemy is pushed back midscreen, while in the corner point blank, Benimaru is open for punishment while he is in recovery
Benimaru Collider - (close) hcb, f + A/C
- Leaves opponent right in front of you with hadr knockdown, gives you amazing Oki opportunities.
Triple Resist Kick - hcb + B/D
- Has short lower body invulnerability on start up.
Shinku Katategoma - qcb + A/C
Iai Geri - qcf + B/D
- Causes hard knockdown against airborne.
Super Lightning Kick - dp + B/D
- B version doesn't knockdown, while D version does and is cancel-able into
- the start up has brief lower body invincibility
- punishable if whiffed
Raiko Katategoma - qcb, qcb + B/D
- Very fast super you can use for any combos.
Electrigger - (close) hcb, hcb + A/C
- Became a 0f start up command grab, can't jump out from it after super freeze frame. Does not so great damage.
Raikoken - qcf, qcf + A/C
- You can cr.b up to 3 times depending on the distance, tip range won't work so becareful.
- Same with cr.B, qcf+K, with more damage and soft knockdown but less stun. Though getting stun became too hard in 98um, so this is your go to combo.
3.)cr.B, qcf+C, super jump.D or CD
- Amazing corner carry.
4.)cl.C or D or cr.C, hcb+D
- Nice damage combo you can get from heavy button.
- Gives you a great Oki afterward.