The King of Fighters '98 UMFE/Lucky Glauber
Dunk Buster: b/f + C
Lucky Crush: b/f + D
Dunk Drop: In the air d + A/C
Lucky Kick: F + B
Death Bound: qcf + A/C
- a diagonally moving basketball, the A version has a higher angle, while the C version is lower
Death Dunk: qcb + A/C (possible in air)
- Lucky slams a basketball downward then it bounces back up in a sharp angle. The version dunks farther, while the C version has a more steeper angle
Death Shoot: down, down + A/B/C/D
- Lucky shoots a free throw which causes the basketball to fall downward. A version has a closer drop, while the D version is the farthest from hi,
Cyclone Break: qcb + B/D
- an aerial spinning splits kick. B version travels close and does 4 hits while the D version does 5
Death Wheel: dp + B/D
- The B version, Lucky does an aerial axe kick that does 2 hits, while the D version travels horizontally then do the aerial kicks. Last hit is hard knockdown.
- B version fits for anti air. and D version is nice low confirm.
Lucky Vision: qcf + B/D
- a teleport dash where the B version goes half screen while the D version goes full screen
Hell Bound: qcf, qcf + A/C
- using the starting animation from Death Bound, instead the basketball is a one hit vertical beam.
The A version has Lucky standing stationary, while the C version has Lucky sliding forwards a bit.
Lucky Driver: (close) qcf, qcf + B/D
- a one frame throw move that turns into aerial flurry of kicks
- cr.Bxn, dp.D
Your low confirm. decent damage and hkd. practice it.
- close heavy normal, qcb.K
you have it. just have it.
- cr.Bxn, qcfx2.A
your low meter conversion. practice it. try buffering if it feels too hard.
- close heavy normal, f+B, qcfx2.C
another meter conversion.
- (Ex meter) cr.Bxn, abc, cr.C, qcfx2.C
your low meter conversion. practice it.
- (Ex meter) close heavy normal, qcb.K, abc, cr.C qcfx2.C
your biggest conversion.