SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy/Items
There are three types of items: Support Items, Attack Items, and SP Items. Support Items serve to heal or buff your Attacker, while Attack Items will damage or knock down your opponent. SP Item effects vary per character.
Destroying the item boxes that appear in stages will get you a random item. Pressing either up or down + Item Button with an item in stock will allow your character to use it in battle. For some items, pressing left or right + Item Button will allow you to direct where it is placed or thrown.
You can only hold one item at a time, so you can't receive a new item while holding another item. However, SP items will replace the item you are holding.
Items can be used at almost any time, whether you're being hit, stunned, or whatever else is happening. You can’t use items during certain supers, however.
Items are given if you fulfill certain criteria during a match.
|Destroy item box||100％|
|Deal damage for the first time||100％|
|Cause a guard crush on your opponent||100％|
|Your life falls below 20%||100％||Only once during battle, this item will always be an SP item.|
|Get stunned by an opponent||100％||Only once during battle.|
|Cause a certain amount of damage in a combo||?%||Chance of item increases with damage.|
|Take a certain amount of damage from a combo||?%||Chance of item increases with damage.|
|Successfully throw break||50％|
|Knock your opponent into the wall||40％|
|Get knocked into the wall||30％|
|Life Recovery (Small)||Heals a small amount of your team's Life Gauge.||17|
|Life Recovery (Large)||Heals a large amount of your team's Life Gauge.||17|
|Spirit Recovery (Small)||Heals a small amount of your Attacker's Spirit Gauge.||18|
|Spirit Recovery (Large)||Heals a large amount of your Attacker's Spirit Gauge.||18|
Certain attack items (Mine, Springboard, Time Bomb, Hurricane, Wrecking Ball) can OTG on hard knockdowns, allowing for combo extensions. This includes crumple animations and applies to most SP items.
It should be noted that attack items and SP items are NOT reflectable, so avoid or block them.
|Bomb||Explodes on contact with a character and sends them flying.||50|
|Pinball||Bounces around the screen randomly.||42|
|Mine||Sends flying on contact.||53||80|
|Springboard||Work with throws, hard knockdowns, and crumple stuns. The latter can be used to set up raw tag scenarios to set up reeeally lengthy combos.||48|
|Mosaic Filter||Allows you to play an interactive JAV.||20|
The EX Item allows you to do EX versions of your special moves for 5 seconds, changing their properties or the number of hits they can do. EX moves DO NOT take away any SP meter and they count as separate moves, so you can use the EX item to extend combos even further. This boost does not apply to supers, however.
For a list of EX moves, please look at each character's individual page.
This item will result in a special action based on your Supporter character. Every character has a different action or effect.
Damage noted is bare, outside of combos; all attack moves can reset juggle state.
- Athena - Heals you for 1 and ½ bars of health.
- Kula - Sends out a giant snowflake that re-stands if it hits. Regardless of which direction you press, the snowflake will always come from behind your character. 50 damage.
- Mai - Sets a flame mine that can OTG. Can be cast left or right, or directly under the opponent’s feet by pressing up or down. 250 damage.
- Nakoruru - Sends out a bird projectile. 200 damage.
- Love - Sends out an Elision Wave. 200 damage, can OTG, will groundbounce if it hits at all.
- Leona - Sets out a huge Baltic Launcher. Can be cast left or right, or used in the center by pressing up or down. 10 hits, 200 damage if they all connect.
- Mui Mui - Casts a brief field around your character that knocks the opponent back if it hits. 100 damage.
- Luong - Recovers two bars of SP; also speeds up your SP recovery.
- Sylvie - Casts a lightning bolt that puts the opponent in an extended hitstun state. Will freeze the opponent in a hitstun state in midair; Good for setting up raw tag situations, can be cast left or right, or directly on the opponent’s position by pressing up or down. 80 damage.
- Yuri - Gives two bars of SP back, buffs attack strength.
- Zarina - Sets out a flower patch that gradually heals you as long as you can stand in it.
- Mian - Grants you 5 seconds of armor. Armor protects from supers as well, but is vulnerable to throws.
- Shermie - Rolls a plushie(?) out onto the screen. 30 damage, depletes ALL of the opponent's SP meter.
- Terry - Places a star that explodes into a Power Geyser. This star appears in front of your character, regardless of where they are, so positioning is important. Can OTG, 200 damage.
- Thief Arthur - She heals a slight bit of health while covering her ally in her wind energy, allowing them to absorb health from their opponents as they damage them for a short period of time.