SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy/Shermie
- 1 Profile
- 2 Gameplan
- 3 Normal Moves
- 4 Universal Mechanics
- 5 Special Moves
- 6 Dream Finish
- 7 Combos
- 8 Videos
- 9 Costumes
- 10 External Links
A French fashion designer who also plays keyboard in a band on the side. She doesn't have any martial arts training, but her natural acrobatic throwing skills make her a formidable fighter. Quite the flirt, she will often tease or try to provoke her opponents in the middle of a fight.
Shermie is a classic example of a strike/throw character. Your main goal with Shermie is to keep your opponent on their toes with grabs and using her amazing dash attack in neutral.
Shermie’s Dash Attack: Shermie's dash attack is arguably her best move. It's her 2nd highest damaging starter for combos on the ground, can hit the opponent out of their jump startup, and is hard to deal with when spaced properly. It also serves as a strong option at round start and can lead to nearly a 50% combo or even a two-touch sequence.
Jump L.: This is your go-to air to air move. It is active for an obscene amount of time and will catch players who do the classic up back IAD j.H pressure. Her j.L combos into her j.S, which is cancellable into either of her Dream Finishers. Shermie's j.L is one of the few aerials in the game that can lead to a Dream Finish, so use it.
Close H: Close H is the move that you want to end your block strings with, as Shermie's options after 5LLL are unsafe unless you have an item. After a blocked close H, you can do microdash 5S to get a grab, 6S which beats mashing, or her dash attack which will hit your opponent if they try to jump. You can also reset your pressure by jumping back and doing IAD j.H.
Far H: Shermie’s Far Heavy hits at a high angle and comes out fast, making it great for dealing with aerial approaches. On hit it can be cancelled into 6S which leads to both of her Dream Finish moves.
- Miss X - Miss X is arguably one of the strongest characters to partner Shermie with. Miss X is already a strong character to begin with because of her tools, and you gain access to two of the most powerful SP items in the game when you pair these two together.
- Yuri - You can't go wrong with Yuri. Her SP is also helpful in tough situations because it will give you some meter back in case you whiff too many special moves, and the damage buff makes Shermie a huge threat since she can do tons of damage with a well-placed dash attack or c.H.
S during Shermie Spiral
|Inazuma Leg Lariat
For information on combo notation, please refer to this page.
- j.H, L,cl.H, 66H, IAD.L, 66H, IAD.H, 66H, 6S xx 2D (474 damage)
- j.H, L,L,H, 66H, IAD.H, 66H, IAD.L, 66H, cl.H, jc, j.S xx 5D (485 damage)
- j.H, L,L,H, 66H, IAD.L, 66H, IAD.H, 66H, cl.H, 66H, 6S xx 2D (498 damage)
- j.H, cl.H, jc, IAD.H, 66H, IAD.L, 66H, j.S xx 2D (528 damage)
- L, cl.H, jc.L, 66H, dash, IAD.H, 66H, dash, far.H~6S xx 2D (451 damage)