Jump to navigation
Jump to search
← Older edit
Newer edit →
The King of Fighters 2002 UM/Shermie
2,484 bytes added
03:40, 11 August 2015
no edit summary
* st. A is a cancel-able slap that covers a distance in front of her face. Good for stopping incoming hops. Whiffs on crouching opponents except for Goro, Maxima and Chang. Whiffs up-close on standing characters such as Chin, Hinako, & Choi. Can be chained into cr. A, st. B, and cr. B.
* st. B is a 2-hit special and super cancel-able side kick. Both hits are cancel-able. Moves Shermie forward a bit.
* st. C is a double palm attack that moves Shermie forward. Not cancel-able.
* st. D is roundhouse kick can be used to pre-emptively stop incoming hops but it is not cancel-able. It can also whiff on many characters while crouching.
* cl. C is special and super cancel-able, and can be cancel-ed into her command normals (f+A, f+B).
* cr. A is a crouching slap that can be chained into st.A, st.B, cr. B and her command normals
* cr. B: Shermie lays on the ground on her side to kick the opponent near their ankles. She can duck & evade many mid-air projectiles except very low fireball's such as Bao's light punch Psycho Ball (qcb+A) and ground skimming fireballs such as Iori's or Kusanagi's qcf+A. This kick also moves Shermie forward slightly
* cr. C: This cancel-able uppercut looks like Shermie is doing a volleyball bump (or pass). She moves backward slightly. Can be used as a grounded anti-air, and has a decent amount of attack range in front of her.
* cr. D is a sweep that is not cancel-able. Can evade mid-air projectiles but not as reliably as cr. B.
* jumping B/C/D can all cross-up the opponent
* j. C can be used as a jump-in attack to start combos
* Neutral jump D is a horizontal drop kick that is good for stopping incoming jumps or super jumps
* j. D has good horizontal range and can be used as a jump-in attack
* Stand CD: Shermie aims a kick at the opponent's head. Moves Shermie forward a bit and is whiff cancel-able
* j.CD can be use similar to her neutral jump D as an air-to-air. Can be low profiled by the opponent's crouching light kick or sweep if improperly timed.
Shermie Flash Original - b/f + C
f + A
* Shermie throws her bosom towards the opponent to set them up for a suplex throw. Shermie recovers and stands up at the same time the opponent stands up.
* Has slow start-up, short activation range and is very unsafe if blocked
'''Shermie Stand''' - (f + B)
* Shermie slowly flip kicks on the ground towards the opponent
* Hits overhead
Shermie Stand - f + B
* Can be cancelled into but loses the overhead property
Retrieved from "
Dream Cancel Forums
The King of Fighters
KOF XIV (2016)
KOF 98UMFE (2011)
KOF XIII (2010)
KOF 2K2UM (2009)
KOF XII (2009)
KOF XI (2005)
KOF 2002 (2002)
Other SNK Games
SNK Heroines (2018)
Samurai Shodown VI (2005)
NeoGeo Battle Coliseum (2005)
The Last Blade 2 (1998)
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 (1998)
The Last Blade (1997)
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (1997)
Art of Fighting 2 (1994)
Fatal Fury Special (1993)
About Dream Cancel Wiki