Jump to navigation
Jump to search
← Older edit
Newer edit →
The King of Fighters XIV/Maxima
1,075 bytes added
18:57, 3 September 2016
'''M-4 Vapor Cannon''' - (qcb + A/C)
* Maxima slams his fist forward with a Vapor powered punch.
* Light version is fast, while Heavy version has auto-guard.
* You can vapor cannon punch projectiles.
'''EX:''' Is fast, hits twice and has auto-guard. Will wall-bounce on hit for possible follow-up.
'''Air M-4 Vapor Cannon''' in air (qcb + A/C)
* Maxima does the vapor cannon punch, but in the air.
* It's slow, negative and keeps Maxima in the air, but combos from j.A on hit for a hard knockdown.
'''EX:''' Has full auto-guard and Maxima will land earlier so it's safe.
'''M-19 Blitz Cannon''' (dp + B/D)
* Maxima rockets into the air for an anti-air grab.
* Will hard knockdown on hit.
'''EX:''' Has full auto-guard on startup.
'''Maxima Press''' hcb + B/D
* A deadly command grab that rockets the opponent into the corner.
* Can be super cancelled.
* Light version is a 1 frame command grab, while Heavy version is a slow run grab.
* Always use the light version if possible.
'''EX:''' This version loses the command grab property, but is a fast hit grab that can easily be comboed into.
::'''Maxima Press (follow up)''' (qcb + A/C)
::* Maxima performs a Vapor Cannon after slamming them into the wall.
::* If you use this followup, you cannot super cancel.
=Super Special Moves=
Retrieved from "
Dream Cancel Forums
The King of Fighters
KOF XIV (2016)
KOF 98UMFE (2011)
KOF XIII (2010)
KOF 2K2UM (2009)
KOF XII (2009)
KOF XI (2005)
KOF 2002 (2002)
Other SNK Games
SNK Heroines (2018)
Samurai Shodown VI (2005)
NeoGeo Battle Coliseum (2005)
The Last Blade 2 (1998)
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 (1998)
The Last Blade (1997)
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (1997)
Art of Fighting 2 (1994)
Fatal Fury Special (1993)
About Dream Cancel Wiki