Jump to navigation Jump to search
* (place combo here) = (place damage amount here) (place combo description here)
'''The Pleasure''' - (hcb + B/D)
Xanadu charges forward to full screen and scoops up his opponent, cradling them before crushing them and throwing them to the floor. This is a silly command grab and you can't combo into it.
* Running command grab
* Both versions have the same damage output (130) and travels 3/4th screen distance towards the opponent
'''EX:''' This version has autoguard and actually grabs fullscreen, whereas light kick and heavy kick versions don't actually grab at fullscreen.
'''The Rage''' - (qcf + B/D)
* Xanadu roars at his opponent, dealing a series of hits depending on how close he is to the opponent. This is a big hitbox, rather than a projectile. This move has a moderately long startup, so it can
't be comboed into, but is plus on block with every version.
* Can juggle the opponent if hit in the corner.
* cr.A, cr.A, s.B [BC] cl.
C, f+A xx qcb+ AC = ( 264 DMG)Max mode cancel combo from cr.A. If you confirm they aren’t crouching , this is max damage. If they are crouching, omit the f+A.
* Cl.C, f+A xx qcb+C (2 hits) [SC] qcf,qcf+AC = (461 DMG)
(place combo description here)Combo into his EX DM. Cancelling the qcb+C on the second hit instead of the third gives you max damage; if you cancel on the third hit the first hit of the super will whiff, but the rest will connect so you aren’t missing out on too much damage.
* cr.A, cr.A, s.B xx qcb+A (1 hit) [SC] qcf,qcf+AC = (387 DMG)
* cr.A, cr.A, s.B [BC] cl.C, f+A xx qcb+C (2 hits) [SC] qcf,qcf+AC = (401 DMG)
Again, omit the f+A if you confirm they are crouching.
* Cl.C, f+A [BC] cl.C, f+A xx qcb+A (1 hit) [SC] hcb,hcb+BD = (535 DMG)
Max mode into climax, less damage than above but his climax looks cool enough to do this one instead.
* Cr.A, cr.A, s.B [BC] Cl.C, f+A xx qcb+A (1 hit) [SC] hcb,hcb+BD = (461 DMG)
All of his supers, his command grab and his qcb+P special give hard knockdowns. An easy and effective mixup after landing qcb+P is to full jump D after a slight delay, which crosses up and combos into cr.A. If you hop, you’ll land in front instead. The hop is also a safe-jump on most of the cast if timed correctly, and the full jump crossup is a safe jump on characters with very slow reversals. Meaty shout is also a very good option after a hard knockdown to gain a ton of frame advantage and go for another mixup.
[[Category:The King of Fighters XIV]][[Category: