Jump to navigation Jump to search
*cr. A is chain-able into st. A and cr. B
*cr. B hits low but doesn't chain into any other normals
*cr. C can be used as a standing anti-air
*cr. D hits low
:* These follow-ups can be released before the Bow Moon's knee is released on whiff
'''Moon Set [Raku-Getsu]''' - (qcf + B) in air
* A completely vertical descending dive kick that can be cancelled from his j.A
and j.C and causes a hard knockdown. It can cross-up if properly spaced and time, and it can also build meter if whiffed. It also causes 10% (or 100 hit points) of damage.
'''Dark Moon [An-Getsu]''' - (qcf + C) in air
* This is a downward angled dive kick that has a steeper angle than j.D and less steep than j.B. Can be cancelled from his j.A
or j. B. This dive kick can be hard to punish is released from certain jump heights and timings.
'''Sail Moon [Ei-Getsu]''' - (qcf + D) in air
* Seth flips forward mid-air then dive kicks (downward angle) toward the opponent. The mid-air flip
can be useful for evading fireballs pre- emptively '''Moon Fall [Koh-Getsu] - (qcf + A) in air * Seth dive kicks away from the opponent . Good for building meter, and creating space between yourself and the opponent :┗'''Slide Kick''' - df+ B :* This slide kick can be inputted directly after the dive kick to provide a surprise to your opponent or to mix up the arrangement in your movement a bit.
'''Dual Rising Sun [Morote-Sho-Yoh]''' - (qcf x 2 + A/C)
* This super combines the animations and a few of the properties of both strengths of his qcf+P attack. It starts with qcf+A, then ends in qcf+C. The first attack has massive hit stun, while the second
attacks launches and knocks the opponent towards the corner.
* On block, there is a very large gap between the first and second hit. The opponent can simply roll or reversal before the second attack is released. The second attack however
is very safe on block.
* This DM can be easily super
cancelled from Seth's qcf+A, and can be cancelled from his cancel-able standing heavy normal attacks
* Soft knockdown
* Seth slides towards the opponent (df+B animation) then kicks them while laying down 7 times. The first 6 hits are low attacks and the 7th attack is a mid attack that launches the opponent up vertically.
* The differences between the light kick (B) and heavy kick (D) versions are that, the B version has a shorter distance but has faster startup making it easier to combo into, while the D version has
less startup but a farther reach towards the opponent.
* There are gaps in between the hits that the opponent can normal roll if they are blocking.
'''7 Flash Torso Grab [Doh-Tori-Shichimonsatsu]''' - (qcf, hcb + A/C)
* This is a command counter super that counters
ground based normals (mid, standing overheads and low attacks) and special moves. It cannot counter ranbu-based supers (example: Iori's qcf, hcb+P) or projectiles. The amount of active frames during the counter isn't very long, and the animation is quite obvious. Seth is in an counter hit state during the counter, and has poor recovery if whiffed.
* Seth tosses the opponent towards the corner that causes a soft knockdown
'''Bloom of Chrysanthemum [Shigure-Rangiku]''' - (f, hcf + AC)
* This HSDM has the beginning animation slide to his qcf, hcb + B/D Desperation Move but doesn't share hit properties of it at all. It is a close ranged command throw that ends in a status effect that scrambles the opponent's directional inputs
* The range to activate the throw must be fairly close and it should not be treated as his df+B slide, or his qcf, hcb + B/D. Opponents must not be in block stun for the throw to activate, but you can combo into this throw from Seth's cancel-able standing and crouching heavy normals and cancel-able command moves.
* cl.C (1), f+B, qcf+A/qcf+C/hcb+K~f+K