The King of Fighters '98 UMFE/EX Geese
Tate Katate Nage - b/f+C/D
- D version switches sides, both leave the opponent facing you with enough time to meaty on wakeup.
Raikou Mawashi Geri - f+B
- Doesn't combo from anything, not cancelable, disadvantage when blocked unless spaced perfectly where it will be neutral.
Raimei Gouha Nage - df+C on downed
- OTG throw, not guaranteed from anything. Switches sides, poor recovery.
Reppuken - qcf+A
- Combos from light/heavy attacks but only at close range. The hitbox is much smaller than it actually appears, most chars can hop over it (think of the hitbox more like Iori's fireball). Disadvantage at point blank, but from even a short distance away (e.g. s.C, qcf+A) you will be at advantage.
Double Reppuken - qcf+C
- Combos from heavy attacks in the corner or when opponent is backturned. The first part can eat a projectile and the second wave will still come out. The hitbox for this move actually follows the sprite and cannot be hopped over. Frame advantage works similar to qcf+A.
Shippuken - air qcb+A
- Can't be used on a hop, minimum height for using after a jump. Maintains jump direction during recovery. Possible to combo after if in the corner. Good frame advantage when blocked. Can be cancelled into from vertical j.C.
Double Shippuken - air qcb+C
- Same as above but two projectiles, and worse recovery (can't combo after).
Jaei Ken - hcb+P
- A version combos from lights, C version combos from heavy attacks and switches sides. Unsafe on block.
Joudan Atemi Nage - hcb+B
- Counters jumping attacks and physical specials/DMs.
Chuudan Atemi Uchi - hcb+D
- Counters mid-level normals/command normals. Can be used to beat CD counters.
Shinkuu Nage - hcb,f+P
- Instant command throw with horrible recovery after it connects. Switches sides. Don't use this when you are too close to the corner as the opponent can combo you before you recover.
Raging Storm - db,hcb,df+P
- Combos from lights. The cage absorbs normal and some DM projectiles. The hitbox is only infront of Geese, not behind him.
Rashomon - hcbx2+P
- Instant commmand throw. Horrible recovery, don't use it when the opponent is too close to the corner as they can combo you before you recover.
- c.B, c.A, c.A, far s.B
- c.B, c.A, hcb,f+P or hcb+A
- j.C/j.B, s.C, hcb+P (C version does more damage, but A version might be better if you want to keep them in the corner)
- c.B, c.A, (c.A/s.A), db,hcb,df+P (S)DM
- c.B, c.A, hcbx2+P (S)DM
- j.C/j.B, s.C/c.C, either (S)DM
- s.D [1 hit], AB, hcbx2+P (S)DM or hcb,f+P
- c.B, c.A, QM, walk s.C/c.C, hcb+A or (S)DM (omit the c.A and you don't need to walk)
- c.B, c.A, c.A/s.A, QM, far s.C/c.D
- f+B, QD, hcb+A or db,hcb,df+P (S)DM
- j.C/j.B, s.D [2 hit], QD, hcb+A or db,hcb,df+P (S)DM
- s.CD counterhit, s.C (corner only)
Strategy & Tips
- j.B is a crossup (j.A will work on some chars but j.B is just a better move). j.B and vertical j.C are instant overheads (j.C only on large crouchers).
- s.A and far s.A whiff on crouchers. close s.C will whiff on small crouchers like Choi/Chin.
- s.CD is neutral on block.
- c.D is cancellable, but not to command normals.
- Only the first hitbox of c.C is cancellable, the part where his arm is fully raised is not.
- His counters have startup and will not work as reversals in meaty situations.