The Last Blade 2/Yuki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A, B, and C can cancel in both Power Mode and Speed Mode
- forward + B (Power and Speed) is not cancellable
- forward + C in Speed Mode is not cancellable
- all but low A and low C in Power mode can cancel when crouching
Ice Blade - qcf + A/B
- Yuki launches an icy projectile
- A version acts more as a stun, B version knocks down
Frosty Flasher - dp + A/B
- Yuki creates an icy diagonal 45 degree attack
Blizzard Blast - qcb + A/B
- Yuki rushes forward and delivers a slashing attack
- Super Cancel able
Ice Reflector - hcf + C
- Yuki creates a disc attack that acts as a counter.
- Will counter high and mid attacks, not low.
Split-in-Two Swing - hcb + C (close in)
- Yuki makes an in-close assault with the last hit launching opponent into the air.
Glacial Sequoia - qcf, qcf + AB
- Yuki thrusts her spear forward
- Tapping A repeatedly inflicts more damage if it's done before the attack hits the opponet
Super Desperation Moves
True Frozen Whirlwind - qcb, db, f + B
- Yuki creates a snow tornado. If the opponent is close enough, they'll be sucked in, and positioned for a heavy attack from Yuki.
- Acts as a vaccuum.
hcb C (close in), qcf A Dash A/B, qcf B j B, B, qcf B j B, B, qcb A Dash A/B, qcf, qcf AB
Power Mode Only
j B, f C, dp A j B, f C, qcf B
EX Mode Only
Dash A/B, d B, qcb A, qcf, qcf AB
Power and EX Mode
j B, f C, dp B
Speed and EX Mode
j B, A, B, C Dash A/B, d B, qcf A Dash A/B, d B, qcb A j B, b A, A, A, B, qcf BA j B, b A, A, A, B, dp A j B, b A, A, A, B, qcf, qcf AB
Super Speed Combos
A + B + C + A + B + C + A + B + qcf C A + B + C + A + B + C + C + B + qcf A A + B + C + d C + A + d C + f BC A + B + C + d C + A + BC + A + qcf B