NeoGeo Battle Coliseum/Kaede
- 5A: Jab, cancelable.
- 5B: Looks identical to far B but is much faster, cancelable, OTG.
- 5C: 2 hit upward slash. Both hits cancelable, the second puts the opponent in the air, not knocking down.
- 5D: Quick knee as Kaede's primary heavy button for combos.
- 5A: Somewhat spammable horizontal slice for poking and to some degree anti-airing.
- 5B: Stomp kick with some start-up, cancelable, OTG.
- 5C: One-handed downward motion that briefly covers above and in front of Kaede.
- 5D: Slightly faster but shorter and less mashable poke than far A.
- 2A: Jab that's cancelable, chains from itself, cl.A, cl.B and cr.B. i.e. his best light confirm.
- 2B: Fast but short low, cancelable. Chain into cr.A.
- 2C: Upward 45° slash, committing anti-air, cancelable.
- 2D: Very standard sweep, cancelable.
- j.A: Can't decide if it wants to be a jump-in or an anti-air. Ends up sucking at both. Cross-up exists and is the most awkward of 3.
- j.B: Nice kick angle for jump-in, can cross-up.
- j.C: Good committal jump-in swing with some start-up.
- j.D: Alright jump-in, best option for air-to-air. Difficult cross-up that you can't land on short characters and a number of crouchers.
Blowback Attack Pressing the E button while blocking will allow Kaede to counter with the 2nd hit of his qcb+A, and he will then tag out.
name: b/f + CD
- Can be broken.
- Block strings to use are:
(more to be updated)