NeoGeo Battle Coliseum/Shermie
- cl. A/B/C/D are cancel-able.
- cl. A can chain into itself.
- cl. B/D hits twice.
- cl. B/D can be canceled into a move at either the first or second hit.
- st. A/B/C are cancel-able.
- st. C is slow, advances, and is the only standing normal that looks different than her close normals.
- cr. A/B/C/D are cancel-able.
- cr. B is somewhat slow.
- cr. C/D have slow start up animations.
- j. A is utterly useless!!!
- j. B/C/D can be used to cross up. Using D is the best option however.
Blowback Attack Pressing the E button while blocking will allow Shermie to do counter with a f + D animation, and she will then tag out.
Front Suplex: b/f + CD
- Can be broken. Normal Knockdown.
Shermie Stand: f + B
- This move is both cancel-able and can hit twice.
Baku New Suplex: f + C
- Slow startup, but can be used for oki. Shermie does a step forward with chest out and grabs the opponent.
Shermie Kick: f + D
- Shermie does a forward advancing kick. The kick knocks back, but does not knock down. The only way to combo into this is to cancel with qcf, qcf + B/D.
Shermie Spiral: (in close) hcf + A/C
- Command grab that causes a huge distance gap between players. Can be used in a combo.
Diamond Bust: hcf + B/D
- Shermie runs towards the opponent and does a vault to throw. The button strength determines the distance traveled to opponent.
Shermie Clutch: dp + B/D
- Air throw. Button strength determines the height jumped.
Axle Spin Kick: qcb + B/D
- Shermie does a twirl towards the opponent. Upon landing, she does a kick. Button strength determines the height jumped and distance traveled. If either B or D are held, the kick does not come out.
Air Spin Kick: (in the air) qcb + B/D
- Unfortunately, this isn't the same as Orochi Shermie's lightning version.
Shermie Whip: qcb + A/C, then qcb + A/C for an extra attack
- When doing this move, the 2nd input might have to be reversed in order to get the second hit.
Shermie Cute: (Input either 'Shermie Spiral' or 'Shermie Whip') then qcf + B/D
- Follow up damage. Never forget to use this move whenever possible.
Shermie Catch: dp + A/C
- Shermie hops towards the player and grabs the opponent similar to O.Yashiro's move in the KOF series. If it connects, she simply vaults to the other side of the opponent, leaving them open for another attack.
Tsuika Nage (Additional Throw): (After Shermie Catch), hcb + A/C
- Follow up throw.
Hold: (After Tsuika Nage), Tap A/C rapidly
- Follow up damage after Tsuika Nage. The more mashing done, the more damage done.
Thunder Leg Lariat: qcf, qcf + B/D
- Flying knee attack. Best combo ender for Shermie.
Shermie Carnival: (close) hcf, hcf + A/C, then dp + B/D for an extra hit
Shermie does not have any A/D Assaults.
- Shermie NGBC Primer Part I(by Dark Geese):
- Shermie has two Orochi moves and the rest regular. -Her Ultimate Juggle is her qcfx2 k super. -Best to start combos off a cr.b or close st. b (2 hits) Both of these link into f+b -Decent anti airs for Shermie are Cr.C, f+d, qcb+p,dp+k. -She has a crossup tactic..in the air mix up qcb+d to time it where that it will be an ambiguous crossup…if it hits they cannot tech. Master this in the air! This can stop Tungs Muscleman! -Her qcb+p move has three parts..qcb+p to start, then qcf+p, then another qcf+k to finish the move. If at all possible always connect the three parts. - Her dp+p move actually does have a followup..its hcf+p, and after you hit them with the followup tap back and forward as fast as you can to increase hits. -Abuse her hcf+b move, it does not combo but that’s the beauty of it…it’s a fast running command grab. -Even st.ax2 can link into f+b into super. -About her hcfx2 p super..after it finish you gotta do a dp+k in the opposite direction Shermie is facing after the last part.and Shermie will jump up to grab and slam the opponent. After this finish it with a qcf+k running stomp move. -This is enough to get you started.
- Block strings to use are:
(more to be updated)
- Note: The 'S' is the start button.