Ryo Sakazaki (98UMFE)
Tani Otoshi: b/f + C (close)
Tomoe Nage: b/f + D (close)
Hyouchuu Wari: F + A
- an overhead move, when canceled from a normal move, it loses this property. You can't cancel this move into anything unless you do a quick max, then you can connect Tenchi Haoh Ken.
Ko Ou Ken: qcf + A/C
- Only the A version of 'Ko oh ken' can be comboed from heavy attacks. When used well, it is a good tool to keep distance from your opponent.
Kohou: dp + A/C
- a decent anti air, but don't abuse it. If you get too predictable and miss this move, your opponent could punish you hard. The move still has very good priority, and A version has better recovery.
Moh Koh Raijin Satsu: qcf + B/D
- an overhead, this move can travel through some fireballs, so you need to learn when to use it, D version travels a longer distance and jumps higher, but take more time to connect.
Moh Koh Raijin Gou : qcb + A/C / A+C
- A version only could be chained from heavy attack chainable from hard attacks only. This version does 2 hits and can be canceled into Kohou. C version can't be comboed but you can cancel this move into Hien Shippuu Kyaku, only does 1 hit, and is slower. If you press A+C, the move would gain the advantages of both version, the move could be comboed, will do hits and could be canceled into both moves. If you had your opponent in the corner, you can quick max the Hien Shippu Kyaku and connect Tenchi Haoh Ken, making very good damage and if you the SDM produce stun state. This move has autoguard properties.
Hien Shippuu Kyaku: hcb + B/D
- B version can be comboed from light attacks and do 2 hits, D version from Heavy attacks, do 3 hits and travels further.
Kyokugen-ryuu Renbu Ken: hcb + A/C (close)
- an unblockable attack that puts your opponent in juggle state, you can't connect dm's from this move
Haoh Shou Kou Ken: f, hcf + A/C
- Only A version can be comboed, even though it travels slower
Ryuuko Ranbu: qcf, hcb + A/C
- has invincibility frames during the start up flash. This moves produces decent chip damage
Tenchi Haoh Ken: qcf, qcf + A/C
- does more damage in normal state, but less in counter mode. SDM does way less damage but produces stun mode