Difference between revisions of "The King of Fighters '98 UMFE/Kyo Kusanagi"
m (Removed protection from "Kyo Kusanagi (98UM)")
Revision as of 14:44, 9 April 2020
Anvil Slam -(close) f/b + C
Swift Shoulder Throw -(close) f/b + D
Drop to Naraku - (air) d + C
Thundering Axe Burst - f + B
Style 818 - df + D
Wicked Chew - qcf + A
- (during Wicked Chew) qcf + P
- Oxidation - (during Masticate) A/C, (during Wicked Chew) hcb + A/C
- Rapids of Rage - (during Masticate or Oxidation from Wicked Chew) B/D
- Instantaneous Smash - (after Oxidation from Wicked Chew sequence = qcf + A, hcb + A/C ) A/C
Poison Gnawfest - qcf + C
- Recitation of Sins - (during Poison Gnawfest) hcb + A/C
- Verdict - (during Recitation of Sins) F + A/C
Fire Ball - dp + P
R.E.D. KicK - rdp + K
New Wave Smash - qcf + K, K
Phantom Mauler - qcb + P
Crescent Slash - hcb + K
Final Showdown - qcf qcf + A/C
Serpent Wave (Orochinagi) - qcb hcf + A/C (push down to hold)
0 Meter combos
1.) (j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, qcf + C, hcb + C, f + C
- this is an very important and well damaging combo that ends in a rollable knockdown. Be sure to practice this one and nail it 100% of the time it hits. Do not use this combo as a blockstring because the tail end of it is very punishable. If you opponent blocks the cl. C or D after you jump in, just either block and wait for them to respond with something, or continue pressure with a f + B, qcf + A, or a hyper hop B or CD. If you go far as to do the qcf + C when they are blocking, you can frame trap with if they press any buttons with a qcb + A/C counter move, or even an Oni Yaki dp + A/C if you are feeling risky. You can start this combo with a cross up Naraku Otoshi (d + C).
2.) (j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, rdp + B
- ends in a unrollable knockdown. You may be punished if the rdp + B is blocked. After you knock them down, you can give them a 50/50 okizeme mixup by hitting them with a meaty j.B/C or j. d + C when they rise.
3.) (j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, hcb + B/D
- the hcb + B/D ends the opponent up in a unrollable knockdown for you can walk up slightly and cross them up with a j.B/C or j. D + C
4.) in the corner only, cl. C/D, qcf + D, D, (hcb + B/rdp + B/qcf + A, hcb + A, f + A/sj.B)
- After the qcf + D, D for more damage you can do the 'qcf + A, hcb + A, f + A' rekkas, or slightly lesser damage, but to end them in a unrollable knockdown you can end with the 'qcb + B' or 'rdp + B', and for an air reset, you can just do sj. B.
5.) cr. B, cl. C, etc.
- useful 1-2 frame link that can give you some good damage from starting from a low attack. Cl.C can be brought into his (qcf + C, hcb + C, f + C), or (rpd + B) or his (hcb + B/D)
Desperation Move Combos
1.) cr. B, cr. A XX qcf, qcf + A/C
- A very important combo which nets you great damage confirming from a low. Every Kyo player needs to learn this. You can add two cr.B's before the cr.A, or a cl.C to cr.B to cr.A or st. A for a 3 hit starter.