The King of Fighters '98 UMFE/Kyo Kusanagi
Hatsugane -(close) f/b + C
Issetsu Seoi Nage -(close) f/b + D
Geshiki: Naraku Otoshi - (air) d + C
Geshiki: Gōfu – Yō - f + B
88-Shiki - df + D
114-Shiki: Ara Gami - qcf + A
┣ 128-Shiki: Ko no Kizu -(during Ara Gami) qcf + P
┃┣ 127-Shiki: Ya no Sabi -(during Ara Gami, Ko no Kizu) P
┃┗ 125-Shiki: Nana Se -(during Ara Gami, Ko no Kizu) K
┗ 127-Shiki: Ya no Sabi -(during Ara Gami) hcb + P
┣ Geshiki: Migiri Ugachi -(during Ara Gami, Ya no Sabi) P
┗ 125-Shiki: Nana Se -(during Ara Gami, Ya no Sabi) K
115-Shiki: Doku Gami - qcf + C
┗ 401-Shiki: Tsumi Yomi -(during Doku Gami) hcb + P
┗ 402-Shiki: Batsu Yomi - (during Tsumi Yomi) f + P
100-Shiki: Oni Yaki - dp + P
R.E.D. KicK - rdp + K
75-Shiki: Kai - qcf + K, K
910-Shiki: Nue Tsumi - qcb + P
┣ Geshiki: Tora Fuse - counter a mid hit
┗ Geshiki: Ryū Iri - counter a low hit
212-Shiki: Koto Tsuki – Yō - hcb + K
Saishū Kessen ogi Mushiki - qcf qcf + A/C
Orochi Nagi - qcb hcf + A/C (can be held)
0 Meter combos
(j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, qcf + C, hcb + C, f + C
- this is an very important and well damaging combo that ends in a rollable knockdown. Be sure to practice this one and nail it 100% of the time it hits. Do not use this combo as a blockstring because the tail end of it is very punishable. If you opponent blocks the cl. C or D after you jump in, just either block and wait for them to respond with something, or continue pressure with a f + B, qcf + A, or a hyper hop B or CD. If you go far as to do the qcf + C when they are blocking, you can frame trap with if they press any buttons with a qcb + A/C counter move, or even an Oni Yaki dp + A/C if you are feeling risky. You can start this combo with a cross up Naraku Otoshi (d + C).
(j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, rdp + B
- ends in a unrollable knockdown. You may be punished if the rdp + B is blocked. After you knock them down, you can give them a 50/50 okizeme mixup by hitting them with a meaty j.B/C or j. d + C when they rise.
(j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, dp + A or C
- This combo ends in a rollable knockdown. Be very careful using this combo because sometimes the C version of Oni Yaki (dp + C) might miss after the cl. D. Also, the damage for this combo isn't very high and it ends in a rollable knockdown, so this is a below average combo to use in battle.
(j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, hcb + B/D
- the hcb + B/D ends the opponent up in a unrollable knockdown for you can walk up slightly and cross them up with a j.B/C or j. D + C
(j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, df + D
- the df + D hits low but doesn't sweep them. On block, the df + D pushes you back a lot to give you a nice distance between you and the opponent. If they try anything funky by jumping, poking out a slow normal move, or even walking towards you to throw, you can whip out a rdp + B to stop them. If they throw out a super that has invinicible frames at its startup, then you are in trouble.
in the corner only (j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, cl C/D, qcf + D, D, (wait), qcf + B, B, dp + C
- a strict timing and impressive looking corner combo juggle that ends in a rollable knockdown. You must time the qcf + B, B after the D version kicks, when their body decends rather deep in the middle of the screen vertically. Then you must hit them with a dp + C at the apex of the opponents ascension in the air, almost where the life bars are located.