The King of Fighters '98 UMFE/Kyo Kusanagi
Anvil Slam -(close) f/b + C
Swift Shoulder Throw -(close) f/b + D
Drop to Naraku - (air) d + C
Thundering Axe Burst - f + B
Style 818 - df + D
Wicked Chew - qcf + A
Masticate - (during Wicked Chew) qcf + P
Oxidation - (during Masticate) A/C, (during Wicked Chew) hcb + A/C
Rapids of Rage - (during Masticate or during Wicked Chew and Masticate combo) B/D
Instantaneous Smash - (during Wicked Chew or Oxidation combo) A/C
Poison Gnawfest - qcf + C
Recitation of Sins - (during Poison Gnawfest) hcb + A/C
Verdict - (during Recitation of Sins) F + A/C
Fire Ball - dp + P
R.E.D. KicK - rdp + K
New Wave Smash - qcf + K, K
Phantom Mauler - qcb + P
Crescent Slash - hcb + K
Final Showdown - qcf qcf + A/C
Serpent Wave (Orochinagi) - qcb hcf + A/C (push down to hold)
0 Meter combos
(j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, qcf + C, hcb + C, f + C
- this is an very important and well damaging combo that ends in a rollable knockdown. Be sure to practice this one and nail it 100% of the time it hits. Do not use this combo as a blockstring because the tail end of it is very punishable. If you opponent blocks the cl. C or D after you jump in, just either block and wait for them to respond with something, or continue pressure with a f + B, qcf + A, or a hyper hop B or CD. If you go far as to do the qcf + C when they are blocking, you can frame trap with if they press any buttons with a qcb + A/C counter move, or even an Oni Yaki dp + A/C if you are feeling risky. You can start this combo with a cross up Naraku Otoshi (d + C).
(j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, rdp + B
- ends in a unrollable knockdown. You may be punished if the rdp + B is blocked. After you knock them down, you can give them a 50/50 okizeme mixup by hitting them with a meaty j.B/C or j. d + C when they rise.
(j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, dp + A or C
- This combo ends in a rollable knockdown. Be very careful using this combo because sometimes the C version of Oni Yaki (dp + C) might miss after the cl. D. Also, the damage for this combo isn't very high and it ends in a rollable knockdown, so this is a below average combo to use in battle.
(j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, hcb + B/D
- the hcb + B/D ends the opponent up in a unrollable knockdown for you can walk up slightly and cross them up with a j.B/C or j. D + C
(j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, df + D
- the df + D hits low but doesn't sweep them. On block, the df + D pushes you back a lot to give you a nice distance between you and the opponent. If they try anything funky by jumping, poking out a slow normal move, or even walking towards you to throw, you can whip out a rdp + B to stop them. If they throw out a super that has invinicible frames at its startup, then you are in trouble.
in the corner only (j.A/B/C/D), cl. C/D, cl C/D, qcf + D, D, (wait), qcf + B, B, dp + C
- a strict timing and impressive looking corner combo juggle that ends in a rollable knockdown. You must time the qcf + B, B after the D version kicks, when their body decends rather deep in the middle of the screen vertically. Then you must hit them with a dp + C at the apex of the opponents ascension in the air, almost where the life bars are located.
in the corner only, cl. C/D, qcf + D, D, (hcb + B/rdp + B/qcf + A, hcb + A, f + A/sj.B)
- After the qcf + D, D for more damage you can do the 'qcf + A, hcb + A, f + A' rekkas, or slightly lesser damage, but to end them in a unrollable knockdown you can end with the 'qcb + B' or 'rdp + B', and for an air reset, you can just do sj. B.
midscreen cl. C/D, qcf + D, D, (qcf + A/qcf + C/rdp + B/hcb + B/j.A/j.B/j.C/j.D/j. d + C/sj. C+D)
- using 'qcf + A or C' will knock the opponent back pretty far to give you some distance but for less damage, using 'hcb + B' will give the opponent a unrollable knockdown for a potential mixup, but the timing is tight to grab them out of the air. Using 'rdp + B' would probably be the better choice than the 'hcb + B' because it is easier to land. The j. A to j. D will give you an air reset while j. d + C will knock them straight to the floor for a perfect mix-up set up. Hitting the airborne opponent with a sj. C+D will knock them far back but they can tech the knockdown.