The King of Fighters 2002 UM/Foxy
- cl.A/B/C are cancel-able
- cl.A and cl.B chains into lights
- cl.C hits twice, both hits cancel-able
- cl.D hits twice and causes hard knockdown
- none of Foxy’s far standing normals are cancel-able.
- most act as situational pokes and anti-air’s
- cr.B chains into lights and is cancel-able
- cr.C is special and whiff cancel-able
- cr.D moves Foxy forward a bit
- j.A and j.B cross up, but hard to get much off of
- j.C has a tendency to whiff crouching opponents
- generally bad air game
Daisan No Kagi - Close, (b/f + C)
Daijuuni no Kagi - Close, (b/f + D)
- causes hard knockdown
No Nanatsu Kinzoku - (f + A)
- Foxy advances slightly with a fast non-cancellable poke.
- Spacing tool primarily.
No Nanatsu Kobutsu - (df + A)
- Foxy advances with a quick strike that is special and super cancellable
- her best midrange confirm tool.
No Junkan Nanajuu - (f + B)
- a parry move, will block jump and mid attacks
No Nanajuu Junryuu - (df + B)
- a parry move, will block lows
Unicorn No Kaku - (qcf + A/C)
- a very slow projectile that stun-locks the opponent and then causes a soft knockdown.
- gives Foxy enough time to run in from nearly full screen for a combo before the knockdown occurs.
- she can also land all hits of her qcfx2 + A/C SDM from midrange.
Taiki no Shoukai - (dp + B/D)
- Foxy's teleport move. She advances toward the opponent and goes through projectiles.
- she can cancel into specials, SDMs and both her command parry moves during the teleport.
- you can also cancel this within its startup frames as a kara into her Chie No Ki for mixup potential.
- the move will NOT cross through the opponent even during a hard knockdown.
Prenilnium - (dp + A/C)
- two hit dp that causes soft knockdown.
- very decent AA and reversal with minor upper and lower body invulnerability.
- first hit can cancel into Song of Swan SDM.
- hit box extends partially behind Foxy allowing to hit jumping opponents late.
Hajimari no Ki - (hcb + A/C)
- Foxy advances with a long rapier poke. Slight advantage on block, hits Mid.
┗Noa No Kaoku - (A/C)
- on hit you follow up with a spinning rapier strike, causes soft knockdown.
- you can also cancel into this before the initial strike lands for just the spinning hit which has slight advantage on block, hits mid.
┗Nanajuu no Hoshi - (b + B/D)
- cancels the move into Foxy's mid/high parry move.
- decent way to gain ground on an opponent blocking or throwing out jabs.
Chie No Ki - (qcf + B/D)
- Foxy slides toward the opponent with a low kick then a rapier slash.
- causes soft knockdown is even on block.
┗Tsukino Gin - (f + A/C)
- a cancel where Foxy spins in the air slashing her rapier.
- hits overhead so it's a great mixup tool, but very unsafe on block.
- causes soft knockdown.
- you can cancel into this near startup or very late int the slide. Super cancelable.
Shrödinger No Neko - (qcb x 2 + A/C)
- Foxy slashes her 'hair flag' above her draping the opponent then jumps slashing them many time in the air.
- a good combo ender, it can also be used as situational anti air as its hitbox extends decently above Foxy as well as in front.
- Hard knockdown
Hakuchou no Shi - (qcf x 2 + A/C)
- Foxy phases forward and then connects for a multi hit combo that causes soft knock down.
- though it looks like her teleport move at the beginning she is not projectile invincible during the Super.
- good whiff punish as it hits from nearly full screen.
┗Tsukino Gin - (f + A/C)
- cancel during the phase portion of the Super that hits overhead and allows a juggle on hit
┗No Chishiki ki - (down + B/D)
- cancel during the phase portion of the Super that goes into a slide and allows a juggle on hit
Super Desperation Moves
No Wakusei Inoru - (qcf x 2 + A + C) in air-
- Foxy slashes down in the air and causes a wave of power to come from behind the opponent, hits mid even the downward slash at beginning.
- Sometimes the downward slash will cause parts of the follow not to connect depending on Foxy's position when it hits.
Hidden Super Desperation Move
Mitsubachi - (qcf x 2 + B + D)
- Foxy points her rapier to the sky and rushes forward enveloped in power.
- On hit it does 100% damage, but also Foxy blows up and dies, singing a sad song.
- You can combo into this with close C, but it's expensive and you lose a character.
- Situational or troll use mostly.
Starter = (j.X, cl.C) / (cr.Bx1~3), f+A
- Starter, dp+C / qcf+K / hcb+P>P
- Starter, df+A, qcf+D / hcb+P>P
- Starter, qcfx2+P / qcbx2+P
- Starter, (delay)df+A, qcfx2+P / qcbx2+P
( You don't need to delay df+A if you use qcbx2+P. For qcfx2+P, you have to use cr.Bx1~2 or remove the jump-in if you don't want to delay df+A )
Max = cl.C/cr.Bx1~2, f+A, (delay) df+A, BC, [ run, cr.B, f+A, (delay) df+A ] or [ walk, f+A, (delay) df+A ]
( The walk one is easier but costs you around 2% damage and you need to be a tiny bit closer on the first cr.B. Doesn't change spacing if you use cl.C )
- Starter, (dp+C(1) / hcb+P), (SC) qcfx2+P / qcbx2+P
- Starter, df+A, hcb+P, (SC) qcfx2+P / qcbx2+P
- Starter, dp+C(1), (SC) qcfx2+P > f+P, dp+C
( You need a decent amount of distance away from the corner for qcfx2+P to last long enough so you can use the f+P follow-up. )
- Max, qcf+D(2), (C) hcb+P, (SC) qcfx2+P / qcbx2+P
- Max, qcf+D(2), (C) hcb+P, (SC) qcfx2+P > f+P, dp+C
- Max, qcf+D(1), (C) hcb+P, (C) dp+C(1), (C) hcb+P, (SC) qcfx2+P / qcbx2+P
- Max, qcf+D(1), (C) hcb+P, (C) dp+C(1), (C) hcb+P, (SC) qcfx2+P > f+P, dp+C
- j.X, cl.C(1), qcfx2+BD
- Replace the dp+C ender by qcbx2+P in 2 stocks combo.
- (Corner) qcfx2+P > d+K, qcfx2+BD
- Replace the dp+C ender by dp+C(1), (SC) qcfx2+P / qcbx2+P in 2 stocks combo.