The King of Fighters 2002 UM/Maxima
- cl. A/B/C/D are cancel-able.
- Close A chains into other light normals.
- Close C is the combo starter of choice because of it's hit-stun, links into all of his command normals.
- Close D can also start combos but has a slower start-up than Close C.
- Stand A whiffs on crouch opponents.
- All of his Stand normals are not cancel-able
- Stand B/C/D can used as pokes but you have to space them well.
- cr.A/B/C are whiff/cancel-able.
- Crouch A is chain-able.
- Crouch B hits low.
- Crouch C can be used to start combos from a crouch attack.
- Crouch D is fast and sweeps the opponent onto the ground.
- Jump-in B/C/D all cross up.
- Jump-in C has a very large hitbox making it difficult to counter, meaty attack.
- Neutral jump C does a lot of hit-stun and can start combos.
- Jump A is an instant overhead (hh.A).
- CD goes far and can attacks be used to close the gap for a whiff cancel special attack, cancel-able/whiff cancel-able are soon as his arms are near his waist.
- JCD is powerful but has very short range, meaty attack if used correctly.
Dynamite Headbutt - close, b/f + C
Choking Vice - close, b/f + D
Mongolian - f + A
M9 Kata Maxima Missile (Shisaku) - df + D
Viper M4 Kata Cannon qcb + A/C
M11 Kata Dangerous Arch - close, hcf + B/D
M19 Kata Blitz Cannon - dp + B/D
System 1-2: Maxima Scramble - qcf + A/C
┗Double Bomber System 1-2 - qcf + A/C
>┗Bulldogs Press - qcf + A/C
System 3: Maxima Lift - hcb + P
┗Centoun Press: System 3 - back or forward + B/D
Maxima Revenger - hcb, hcb + B/D
Bunker Buster - qcf, hcb + A/C
M2 Kata Maxima Beam - f, hcf + A/C
Super Desperation Moves
Maxima Revenger - hcb, hcb + B + D
Hidden Super Desperation
End of World charge b ~ f, b, f + A + B + C + D