The King of Fighters 2002 UM/Shermie
Shermie Flash Original - b/f + C
Front Flash - b/f + D
Busty Suplex - f + A
Shermie Stand - f + B
Shermie Clutch - (dp + B/D)
- Shermie twists her body through the air at the opponent, prepared to grab them.
- if succesfull, in both versions Shermie grabs the opponent and spins them to the ground causing hard knockdown.
- B version has a hop-like arc and quicker startup
- B version if useful in catching opponent hops or the downward arc of longer empty jumps.
- B version will whiff under the opponent on the highest parts of their normal and hyper jumps
- D version has a normal jump like arc and slower startup
- D version is good for meeting or anticipating opponent's aerial movement
- D version will whiff on opponent hops except at their highest point.
- both versions only work on aerial opponents
- both versions are easily countered by fast air to air normals
Shermie Spiral - (hcf + A/C)
- Shermie grabs the opponent, twists her legs around their head and throws them to the ground.
- causes a hard knockdown
- grabs mid (so works on standing or crouching opponents)
- on hit, throws the opponent 1/2 the screen away toward the way they were facing, leaving Shermie on the opposite side she started the move.
- can combo into the command grab in a variety of ways (cl.A, cl.A, hcf+A/C or cl.C, hcf+A/C or cl.C, f+B, hcb + A/C etc..)
- if you are not in range to land the command grab Shermie will throw out her arm causing a whiff animation
Shermie Whip - (qcb + A/C)
Shermie Cute - (during special move body toss, qcf + B/D
Diamond Dust - (hcf + B/D)
Axle Spin Kick - (qcb + B/D)
F. Captured - (hcb, f + A/C)
Evasive Move - (ABC)
> Evasive Attack - during Evasive move, A/B/C/D
Shermie Flash - hcb x 2 + A/C
Shermie Carnival - hcf x 2 + A/C
Super Desperation Moves
Shermie Flash - hcb x 2 + AC
Shermie Carnival - hcf x 2 + AC
Lightning Leg Lariat - qcf x 2 + BD
Discuss at Dream Cancel