The King of Fighters 2002 UM/Shermie
- st. A is a cancel-able slap that covers a distance in front of her face. Good for stopping incoming hops. Whiffs on crouching opponents except for Goro, Maxima and Chang. Whiffs up-close on standing characters such as Chin, Hinako, & Choi. Can be chained into cr. A, st. B, and cr. B.
- st. B is a 2-hit special and super cancel-able side kick. Both hits are cancel-able. Moves Shermie forward a bit.
- st. C is a double palm attack that moves Shermie forward. Not cancel-able.
- st. D is roundhouse kick can be used to pre-emptively stop incoming hops but it is not cancel-able. It can also whiff on many characters while crouching.
- cl. C is special and super cancel-able, and can be cancel-ed into her command normals (f+A, f+B).
- cr. A is a crouching slap that can be chained into st.A, st.B, cr. B and her command normals
- cr. B: Shermie lays on the ground on her side to kick the opponent near their ankles. She can duck & evade many mid-air projectiles except very low fireball's such as Bao's light punch Psycho Ball (qcb+A) and ground skimming fireballs such as Iori's or Kusanagi's qcf+A. This kick also moves Shermie forward slightly
- cr. C: This cancel-able uppercut looks like Shermie is doing a volleyball bump (or pass). She moves backward slightly. Can be used as a grounded anti-air, and has a decent amount of attack range in front of her.
- cr. D is a sweep that is not cancel-able. Can evade mid-air projectiles but not as reliably as cr. B.
- jumping B/C/D can all cross-up the opponent
- j. C can be used as a jump-in attack to start combos
- Neutral jump D is a horizontal drop kick that is good for stopping incoming jumps or super jumps
- j. D has good horizontal range and can be used as a jump-in attack
- Stand CD: Shermie aims a kick at the opponent's head. Moves Shermie forward a bit and is whiff cancel-able
- j.CD can be use similar to her neutral jump D as an air-to-air. Can be low profiled by the opponent's crouching light kick or sweep if improperly timed.
Shermie Flash Original - b/f + C
Front Flash - b/f + D
Busty Suplex - (f + A)
- Shermie throws her bosom towards the opponent to set them up for a suplex throw. Shermie recovers and stands up at the same time the opponent stands up.
- Has slow start-up, short activation range and is very unsafe if blocked
Shermie Stand - (f + B)
- Shermie slowly flip kicks on the ground towards the opponent
- Hits overhead
- Can be cancelled into but loses the overhead property
Shermie Clutch - (dp + B/D)
- Shermie twists her body through the air at the opponent, prepared to grab them.
- if succesfull, in both versions Shermie grabs the opponent and spins them to the ground causing hard knockdown.
- B version has a hop-like arc and quicker startup
- B version if useful in catching opponent hops or the downward arc of longer empty jumps.
- B version will whiff under the opponent on the highest parts of their normal and hyper jumps
- D version has a normal jump like arc and slower startup
- D version is good for meeting or anticipating opponent's aerial movement
- D version will whiff on opponent hops except at their highest point.
- both versions only work on aerial opponents
- both versions are easily countered by fast air to air normals
Shermie Spiral - (hcf + A/C)
- Shermie grabs the opponent, twists her legs around their head and throws them to the ground.
- causes a hard knockdown
- grabs mid (so works on standing or crouching opponents)
- on hit, throws the opponent 1/2 the screen away toward the way they were facing, leaving Shermie on the opposite side she started the move.
- can combo into the command grab in a variety of ways (cl.A, cl.A, hcf+A/C or cl.C, hcf+A/C or cl.C, f+B, hcb + A/C etc..)
- if you are not in range to land the command grab Shermie will throw out her arm causing a whiff animation
Shermie Whip - (qcb + A/C)
Shermie Cute - (during special move body toss, qcf + B/D
Diamond Dust - (hcf + B/D)
Axle Spin Kick - (qcb + B/D)
F. Captured - (hcb, f + A/C)
Evasive Move - (ABC)
> Evasive Attack - during Evasive move, A/B/C/D
Shermie Flash - hcb x 2 + A/C
Shermie Carnival - hcf x 2 + A/C
Super Desperation Moves
Shermie Flash - hcb x 2 + AC
Shermie Carnival - hcf x 2 + AC
Lightning Leg Lariat - qcf x 2 + BD
Discuss at Dream Cancel