Leona Heidern (2k2UM)
From Dream Cancel Wiki
- cl.A/B/C/D are cancel-able
- cl.C is a double edge normal
- cl.D is a double edge normal
- st.A has decent range and good speed
- st.B has good range and good speed
- st.C has good reach, moves Leona forward, but comes out a little slow
- st.D comes out fast, great reach, and moves Leona forward
- cr.A/B/C are cancel-able
- cr.A can combo into itself, comes out fast, has decent range
- cr.B can combo into itself, comes out fast, has great reach, and is Leona's best poking tool
- cr.C has decent speed, high vertical hitbox but small horizontal, and is one of Leona's anti-air attacks
- cr. D good speed, standard sweep attack
- j.C cross-up tool
- Ground Blowback attack moves Leona forward but comes out slow.
- Jumping blowback attack is fast, good reach, and can follow up if its a counter hit
Leona Crush - b/f + C
- Leona punches through the opponents chest and rips her hand out.
- Can be broken
- Regular knockdown
Ordeal Buckler - b/f + D
- Leona grabs her foe by their head and looks behind herself then hurls them in the opposite direction.
- Can be broken
- Reverse knockdown
Heidern Inferno - b/d/f + C/D in air
- Leona grabs the opponent in mid-air with her feet then kicks them to the ground.
- Can't be broken
- Regular knockdown
Strike Arch - f + B
- Leona does a spinning heel kick. Strike Arch is Leonas only command attack and it happens to be all that she needs since it proves to be a all purpose attack. Strike Arch has decent speed which makes it a very good overhead and primary tool when doing mix-ups, in addition it is a hard knockdown preventing opponents to tech roll. Strike arch can combo into Leona's X-Caliber and her V-Slasher SDM. Also when Leona is performing Strike Arch she is airbourne and cannot be regular/command grab unless from a air grab (Daimon and clark).
Moon Slasher - charge d~u + A/C
- Leona does a circular slash motion swiftly creating a blue flash. Moon slasher hitbox is completely covers her body which allows Leona to stop any type of cross-up attempts. Moon Slasher comes out very fast and its C version moves her forward and has a higher vertical hitbox making it a really good anti-air to prevent any jump-in attempts but it comes out a little slower than her A version, her a version is her fastest attack that works very well to stop short/bunny hop pressure in its tracks.
Voltaic Launcher - charge b~f + A/C
- Leona streches her arms to create a energy blade ball (C version leona jumps toward the foe with the blade ball being manipulated). Voltaic Launcher is useful in keeping the opponent at a distance. If the ball hits the opponent you can follow up with Revolver spark when mid screen, if the you manage connect the VL when the foe is in the corner you can follow up with ANY attack other than another VL.
X-Caliber - qcb + A/C in air
- Leona makes a cross motion with her arms creating a blade. X-Caliber is a projectile but does not have much use outside of a follow up combo from her Strike arch. It can be used as a tool to build meter safely however.
Grand Saber - charge b~f + B/D
- Leona dashes toward the foe and performs a half crescent slash. Grand saber can go under some projectiles and if she connects while the foe is near the corner, Leona can follow up with a special attack, DM, or SDM.
┗Gliding Buster - f + B/D after D version only
- Leona follows up with a backflip slash attack. Gliding bustermis a tri pronged attack and moves leona forward through the air. It is also super cancel-able so it can be followed up with a V-Slasher.
Earring Explosive - qcb + B/D
- Leona takes a earring out of her ear and toss it towards the opponent. This is a unique projectile. When the earring is airbourne it has a mid hit detection and when it begins to bounce on the ground it is a low hit detection. In addition, Leona can follow up with grand saber making it a very deadly projectile.
Heart Attack - rdp + B/D close
- Leona takes a earring explosive and sticks it to the foe flashing its coming detonation (7 flashes). This special move is very unique. when embedded into the foe it becomes an unblockable explosion. In addition when performed in a combo string it can can reset your combo allowing you to perform another combo. (NOTE: The explosion can be avoided if the opponent rolls or if you or the opponent does a regular throw.
┗Explode - rdp + B/D
- Leona detonates the earring early.
V-Slasher - qcf hcb + A/C in air
- Leona cuts through the opponent creating a V. V-Slasher is Leona's most reliable DM. When doing a combo string that involve Strike arch, Leona is considered airbourne which allows you to freely link V-Slasher. This DM is best utilized in combos, when you can predict a projectile, and in a air-to-air situation.
Rebel Spark - qcb hcf + B/D
- Leona dashes toward the opponent and pierce them with a already active earring then steps back and detonates it. Rebel spark is a standard running DM. Rebal Spark can link after most of Leona's special attacks.
Grateful Dead - qcf x 2 + A/C
- Leona vaults toward the opponent and places her hand on the opponents head and drains their energy. Grateful dead is a blockable grab, however Leona has many ways to combo into it making it a fearsome DM. This attack can also grab an opponent out of the air.
Awakening - u,d,u,d,u,d + BD
- Leona screams as her orochi blood suddenly takes control of her mind. When Leona turns into this mode her stance, movement, and she gains a SDM. Due to Leona's feral disposition she becomes significantly faster and her jump arc is altered as well. Leona can super jump full screen swiftly making it difficult for a character that zones/plays keep away but to activate this mode will cost Leona 50% of her health so its best to utilize this mode when she is near her limit.
- Absorbs 50% but transforms her into the Riot of Blood mode
- Faster jump arc
- More speed
Super Desperation Moves
V-Slasher - qcf hcb + AC in air
- Leona perform the same motion as her DM version. V-Slasher SDM version is significantly faster than her DM version and does more damage.
Rebel Spark - qcb hcf + BD
- Leona runs on all four's toward the foe and penetrates them with a explosive and then backs up and let out a feral scream as the earring ignites then explodes. Riot of Blood's Rebal spark is similar to the original version in every way except the difference in damage output which is more in her mode.
- Riot of Blood mode only
Dead End Inferno - qcf hcb + B+D
- Leona runs toward the opponent slashing them then kicking them into the air where she then crushes them into the wall and finally Leona turns into her Riot of Blood Mode. If Leona is already in her mode she crushes the foe into the wall twice then returns to normal. Dead End Inferno can be comboed into and unlike her quick activation it will not consume 50% of Leona's health.
- Transforms her into Riot of Blood mode, if she's already transformed she'll revert back to normal
Discuss at Dream Cancel
|King of Fighters 2K2UM|
| Nameless · Kyo Kusanagi · Benimaru Nikaido · Goro Daimon · Iori Yagami · Mature · Vice · Terry Bogard · Andy Bogard|
Ryo Sakazaki · Robert Garcia · Yuri Sakazaki · Athena Asamiya · Sie Kensou · Bao · Vanessa · Seth · Ramon · Leona Heidern · Ralf Jones
Clark Still · Yashiro Nanakase · Chris · Shermie · Orochi Yashiro · Orochi Shermie · Orochi Chris · K' · Maxima · Whip · Angel · Kula Diamond · Foxy · Kim Kaphwan · Chang Koehan · Choi Bounge · Jhun Hoon · Lin · Shingo Yabuki · Ryuji Yamazaki · Blue Mary · Billy Kane · Yuri Sakazaki · Heidern · Takuma Sakazaki · Chin Gentsai · Li Xiangfei · Hinako Shijou · May Lee · King · Mai Shiranui · Kasmui Todoh · Kusanagi · Kyo - 1 · Kyo - 2